- Ingredients: 19
- Serves: 6
Asian fruit salad with papaya-mint sauce with , , , 11-ounce can peeled whole lychees in heavy syrup, drained, halved lengthwise, seedless red grapes, halved, seedless green grapes, halved, papaya-mint sauce, sweetened shredded or flaked coconut, toasted, fresh mint sprigs.
- 1/2 large pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch pcs.
- 1 medium papaya, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pcs.
- 1/2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch pcs.
- 1 11-ounce can peeled whole lychees in heavy syrup, drained, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- Papaya-Mint Sauce
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded or flaked coconut, toasted
- Fresh mint sprigs
- *available at specialty produce markets and some natural foods stores and supermarkets
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. walnut oil
- 4 tbsps. olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the garnish:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, firmly packed
- 3 scallions, trimmed and minced
Add and cook soup 30 seconds:
- 1 1/2 tsps. fresh ginger juice
- 3/4 tsp. tamari soy sauce
- Step 1 Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover; chill.) Spoon fruit into 6 small bowls or goblets.
|Calories 125||Carbohydrates 29 g (10%)|
|Fat 2 g (3%)||Protein 2 g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1 g (6%)||Sodium 14 mg (1%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 3 g (12%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g||Cholesterol 0|