- Ingredients: 14
- Serves: 4
Asian slaw with peanuts with thinly sliced napa cabbage, green onions, very thinly sliced, snow peas, stringed, thinly sliced lengthwise, large red bell pepper, thinly sliced, roasted peanuts.
- 6 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 6 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 6 oz. snow peas, stringed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- *Available at specialty foods stores.
For the garnish:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, firmly packed
- 3 scallions, trimmed and minced
Add and cook soup 30 seconds:
- 1 1/2 tsps. fresh ginger juice
- 3/4 tsp. tamari soy sauce
- Step 1 Mix cabbage and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
For this step you will need
|Calories 474||Carbohydrates 16 g (5%)|
|Fat 44 g (67%)||Protein 8 g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 4 g (20%)||Sodium 179 mg (7%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 10 g||Fiber 7 g (26%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27 g||Cholesterol 0|