- Ingredients: 14
- Serves: 4
Black bean soup with cilantro-tomato salsa with cilantro-tomato salsa.
- Cilantro-Tomato Salsa
For panna cottas
- 4 1/2 tbsps. sugar
- two 8-ounce containers plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated fresh orange zest
- 2 tsps. unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsps. fresh orange juice
- Step 1 Place beans in large bowl. Pour enough cold water over beans to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight.
- Step 2 Stir cumin in heavy large pot over medium heat until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add 7 cups broth and beans.
- Step 3 Purée reserved cooked vegetables in processor until smooth. Stir into soup. Add garlic. Cover and simmer until beans are tender, about 30 minutes.
|Calories 86,660||Carbohydrates 18,719 g (6,240%)|
|Fat 961 g (1,479%)||Protein 4,241 g (8,481%)|
|Saturated Fat 96 g (482%)||Sodium 24,072 mg (1,003%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 384 g||Fiber 5,771 g (23,085%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 144 g||Cholesterol 0|