- Ingredients: 24
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 15 min
- Bake: 1 1/4 hr
Black-eyed pea and ham salad with can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained, chopped chopped cooked ham, celery rib, chopped, chopped red onion, small garlic clove, chopped, finely chopped fresh jalapeño, red-wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chopped flat-leaf parsley. To make this black-eyed pea and ham salad for 4 persons you will need 15 min for preaparation and 1 1/4 hr for baking.
- 1 can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped chopped cooked ham
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh jalapeño
- 2 1/2 tbsps. red-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lb. fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsps. chopped thyme leaves
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 tsps. capers packed in brine, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp. smashed garlic
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- 8 flour tortillas, 10 inches in diameter
- 2 roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups frisée, coarse ends trimmed, curly tips torn into pcs.
Raspberry 2 12-ounce bags frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed 1/2 cup sugar 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 8 yards colorfast silk ribbons
- Step 1 Stir together all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
For this step you will need