- Ingredients: 12
- Serves: 3
Blue cheese dip with pecans with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Assorted cut-up fresh vegetables and fruits
Cherry Preserves Topping
- 1 1/2 jars cherry preserves
Milk Chocolate Topping
- ungreased cookie sheets
- 1 1/4-inch cookie scoop or a measuring tsp.
- Two 12- by 17-inch cookie sheets or inverted half-size sheet pans, lined with parchment or foil
- Iron skillet or crêpe pan
- Flexible metal or plastic spatula
- Step 1 Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. Beat in dressing. Stir in 1 cup pecans and crumbled blue cheese.
- Step 2 Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer dip to decorative bowl. Sprinkle remaining pecans around edges of dip.
For this step you will need