- Ingredients: 20
- Serves: 6
Bruschetta with white beans and walnuts with walnuts and coarsely chopped, garnish: chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
For Boysenberry Ice Cream:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz. frozen unsweetened boysenberries or raspberries , thawed
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
For Grand Marnier Ice Cream:
- 2 tbsps. Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 5 walnut halves
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
For the macadamia nut praline
- 2 cups sugar for garnish if desired
- cheese Use fresh ricotta cheese with a dry texture, preferably one with large curds. It’s sold at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Italian markets.
- cherries If using fresh cherries, add enough purchased cherry juice to the drained juices to measure 1 1/2 cups total the fresh cherries won’t release as much juice as frozen ones.
- Country Sausage and Sage Dressing
- Cranberry Relish
Espresso chocolate chunk:
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2 tsp. espresso powder
- 3 tbsps. fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Step 1 Mince garlic in food processor and purée with beans, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon oil until smooth.
- Step 2 Drizzle toasts with 2 tablespoons oil. Divide purée among toasts and top with nuts. Drizzle remaining tablespoon oil over bruschetta.