- Ingredients: 15
- Serves: 2
Chili coriander cream with sour cream, plain yogurt, garlic cloves, chopped, fresh jalapeño or other fresh green chili, seeded and chopped , or to taste, packed fresh coriander, washed well and spun dry.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño or other fresh green chili, seeded and chopped , or to taste
- 2 cups packed fresh coriander, washed well and spun dry
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsps. fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated orange zest
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 tsps. chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into pcs.
- *Be sure to use white rice flour; brown will result in gritty pizza dough.
- Special equipment: pizza stone or heavy baking sheet, baking peel or heavy baking sheet, parchment paper
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 In a blender or small food processor blend together all ingredients with salt and pepper to taste, scraping down sides, until very smooth.
|Calories 86||Carbohydrates 5 g (2%)|
|Fat 7 g (10%)||Protein 2 g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 4 g (20%)||Sodium 46 mg (2%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 1 g (3%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g||Cholesterol 19 mg (6%)|