- Ingredients: 28
- Serves: 16
Chipotle mayonnaise with chipotle chile, silken tofu, nonfat mayonnaise, ketchup, dijon mustard.
- 2 tbsps. cornstarch
- 2 tbsps. unsalted butter
- 2 pounds Anjou pears , peeled, cored, cut into 3/4-inch pcs.
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
For strudel and phyllo triangles
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 12 sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- vanilla ice cream
- fresh mint sprigs
For cutting and dredging
- About 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, for dusting the cutting board
- 1/2 cup cornstarch sifted together with 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
For final assembly and decoration
- Assorted nonpoisonous flowers
- Step 1 Combine the chipotle chile, tofu, mayonnaise, ketchup and Dijon mustard in a food processor and process until smooth.
For this step you will need