- Ingredients: 14
- Serves: 6
Corny polenta with watercress and gorgonzola salsa with * balsamic vinegar is available at specialty foods stores, italian markets and some supermarkets..
- * Balsamic vinegar is available at specialty foods stores, Italian markets and some supermarkets.
For panna cottas
- 4 1/2 tbsps. sugar
- two 8-ounce containers plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated fresh orange zest
- 2 tsps. unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsps. fresh orange juice
- Step 1 Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Step 2 Bring water and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Gradually add cornmeal, whisking until smooth.