- Ingredients: 26
- Serves: 10
Easy raspberry trifle with chilled whipping cream.
- 1 1/4 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tbsps. unsalted butter
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped coarse
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 large Belgian endives
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 1 lpound fresh tuna, cut in small, uniform pcs.
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. whole black peppercorns
- 3 allspice berries
- 4 tomatoes peeled, seeded and small dice
- 3 tbsps. capers
- 1 bunch watercress
- fresh chives
For the honey vinaigrette
- Salad leaves such as frisée or lamb’s lettuce
- Step 1 Prepare custard mix according to package instructions. Place in freezer until cold, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
- Step 2 Mix preserves and 1/4 cup reserved raspberry syrup in small bowl. Line bottom of 8-inch-diameter glass bowl that is 4 to 5 inches deep (about 15-cup capacity) with layer of cake, trimming to fit.
- Step 3 Brush 1/4 cup Sherry over. Spread 1/4 cup preserve mixture over. Reserve 12 raspberries. Sprinkle 1/3 cup raspberries over preserves, then pour 1 cup custard over.
- Step 4 Beat cream in large bowl until stiff peaks form. Spoon cream onto trifle. Garnish with 12 raspberries.
For this step you will need
|Calories 441||Carbohydrates 56 g (19%)|
|Fat 22 g (34%)||Protein 4 g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 11 g (54%)||Sodium 225 mg (9%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g||Fiber 5 g (19%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8 g||Cholesterol 50 mg (17%)|