- Ingredients: 12
- Serves: 3
Fiery thai salsa with * available at asian markets and in the asian foods section of many market.
- * Available at Asian markets and in the Asian foods section of many market
For the tea:
- 4 black currant tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp. chilled simple syrup, or to taste
- 2 tsps. raspberry vinegar
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
For the syrup:
- 2 pints vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 head of Napa cabbage
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate until juicy, about 1 hour.
|Calories 9||Carbohydrates 2 g (1%)|
|Fat 0 g (0%)||Protein 0 g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g (0%)||Sodium 2 mg (0%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 0 g (1%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g||Cholesterol 0|