- Ingredients: 15
- Serves: 4
Ginger pear sorbet with fresh mint sprigs.
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 3/4 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. drained capers
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh Italian parsley
Spicy Sabayon Sauce
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Six mint sprigs
- Step 1 Line 9-inch glass pie dish with plastic wrap. Drain syrup from pears into small bowl; transfer pears to prepared dish.
- Step 2 Add sugar, ginger and lemon peel to syrup and stir until sugar dissolves. Pour syrup mixture over pears.
For this step you will need
- Step 3 Turn pear mixture out onto work surface; peel off plastic. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in processor; blend until smooth.
- Step 4 Freeze in covered container 1 hour. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep frozen.) Scoop sorbet into glasses.
|Calories 123||Carbohydrates 32 g (11%)|
|Fat 0 g (0%)||Protein 0 g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g (0%)||Sodium 9 mg (0%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 2 g (7%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g||Cholesterol 0|