- Ingredients: 15
- Serves: 1
Green olive and coriander relish with coriander seeds, a 9 1/2-ounce jar green olives , rinsed and pitted, white-wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, pita loaves, cut into wedges, as an accompaniment.
- 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- a 9 1/2-ounce jar green olives , rinsed and pitted
- 3 tbsps. white-wine vinegar
- 3 tbsps. extra-virgin olive oil
- pita loaves, cut into wedges, as an accompaniment
For béchamel sauce
- *available at Middle Eastern markets and some specialty foods shops
For white sauce
- an 8-ounce package feta, crumbled
- twelve 7- by 3 1/2-inch sheets dry no-boil lasagne pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Spicy Sabayon Sauce
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Six mint sprigs
- Step 1 In a food processor grind coarse the coriander seeds, add the olives, the vinegar, and the oil, and blend the mixture until the olives are chopped fine.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Let the relish stand, covered and chilled, overnight. The relish may be made 3 days in advance and kept covered and chilled.