- Ingredients: 19
- Serves: 2
Grilled mock sausage patties with ground pork, garlic clove, pressed, dried rubbed sage, fennel seeds, chopped, dried thyme, crumbled, cayenne pepper.
- 10 oz. ground pork
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp. dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
For panna cottas
- 4 1/2 tbsps. sugar
- two 8-ounce containers plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated fresh orange zest
- 2 tsps. unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsps. fresh orange juice
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in bowl. Season with salt and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into two 2-to-3-inch patties.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Prepare barbecue (high heat). Grill patties until just cooked through, turning once, approximately 7 minutes.