- Ingredients: 30
- Serves: 4
Herb-roasted potatoes with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried marjoram, dried oregano, salt, ground black pepper, russet potatoes , scrubbed , cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsps. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsps. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 russet potatoes , scrubbed , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
For tomato sauce:
- 35-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 6 oz. large green olives with pits
- 3 lemons
- 2 pounds baby artichokes, about 2 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 celery ribs, halved crosswise
- 2 tbsps. capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 2 tbsps. finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in large bowl. Stir to blend well.
- Step 2 Add potatoes to seasoning; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to large rimmed baking sheet, spreading out in single layer.
|Calories 330||Carbohydrates 48 g (16%)|
|Fat 14 g (21%)||Protein 6 g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 2 g (10%)||Sodium 160 mg (7%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g||Fiber 4 g (15%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10 g||Cholesterol 0|