- Ingredients: 19
- Serves: 4
Italian turkey soup with grated parmesan cheese.
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tbsps. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 6-inch-long fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 lb. lamb stew meat, fat trimmed, meat cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb. plum tomatoes, cored, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 tbsps. butter
- 2 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillets
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, basil, fennel seeds and crushed red pepper and sauté until vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Add broth. Cover pot and simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini and carrot. Cover and simmer until carrot is almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Increase heat to high and bring soup to boil. Add ravioli and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add turkey and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute.
|Calories 419||Carbohydrates 44 g (15%)|
|Fat 13 g (21%)||Protein 34 g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 4 g (21%)||Sodium 560 mg (23%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g||Fiber 4 g (17%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5 g||Cholesterol 67 mg (22%)|