- Ingredients: 11
- Serves: 1
Lemon glaze with fresh lemon juice, sugar.
For the spice mixture:
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 rounded tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp. ground cloves
- Special equipment: A 9″-diameter tart pan with a removable bottom
- 2 pints vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 head of Napa cabbage
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 Combine the lemon juice and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes, until transparent.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Test to see if the syrup forms a “string” when dropped from a spoon. When it does, take it off the heat and spoon it over the slightly cooled pecan harvest loaf.
|Calories 587||Carbohydrates 152 g (51%)|
|Fat 0 g (0%)||Protein 0 g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g (0%)||Sodium 2 mg (0%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 0 g (0%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g||Cholesterol 0|