- Ingredients: 15
- Serves: 6
Lemon-parmesan linguine with whipping cream, butter, fresh lemon juice, grated lemon peel, grated parmesan cheese.
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsps. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped salted roasted cashews and fresh coriander sprigs
- 1 head Boston lettuce
Grilling And Serving
- Fresh herb sprigs
- Lemon wedges
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Cook pasta in pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Step 2 Bring cream and butter to simmer in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Mix in lemon juice and peel.
For this step you will need
- Step 3 Add pasta; toss to coat, adding reserved cooking water as needed to thin sauce to desired consistency.
|Calories 353||Carbohydrates 44 g (15%)|
|Fat 14 g (22%)||Protein 11 g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 9 g (43%)||Sodium 165 mg (7%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 2 g (8%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4 g||Cholesterol 45 mg (15%)|