- Ingredients: 19
- Serves: 12
Olive and anchovy stuffed eggs with garnish: black olive slivers and chopped parsley leaves.
- Garnish: Black olive slivers and chopped parsley leaves
For Boysenberry Ice Cream:
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz. frozen unsweetened boysenberries or raspberries , thawed
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
For Grand Marnier Ice Cream:
- 2 tbsps. Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 5 walnut halves
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
For the macadamia nut praline
- 2 cups sugar for garnish if desired
- cheese Use fresh ricotta cheese with a dry texture, preferably one with large curds. It’s sold at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Italian markets.
- cherries If using fresh cherries, add enough purchased cherry juice to the drained juices to measure 1 1/2 cups total the fresh cherries won’t release as much juice as frozen ones.
- Country Sausage and Sage Dressing
- Cranberry Relish
Espresso chocolate chunk:
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2 tsp. espresso powder
- 3 tbsps. fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Step 1 Cut a paper-thin slice off both ends of eggs and halve eggs crosswise. Force yolks through a sieve into a bowl (or mash with a fork) and stir in remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 2 Transfer filling to a pastry bag fitted with a large plain or decorative tip and pipe into whites, mounding it.