- Ingredients: 26
- Serves: 4
Perfect white rice with long-grain rice, vegetable oil, salt, quart water.
For peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tbsps. chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsps. red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsps. Asian sesame oil
- 2 tsps. honey
- 1 tsp. dried hot red pepper flakes
For noodle salad
- 3/4 lb dried linguine fini or spaghetti
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch-thick strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch-thick strips
- 3 tbsps. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 2 tbsps. finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Place the rice, oil, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Allow the rice to boil, uncovered, until almost all of the water has evaporated, 10 to 12 minutes.
For this step you will need
|Calories 856||Carbohydrates 155 g (52%)|
|Fat 19 g (29%)||Protein 13 g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 1 g (7%)||Sodium 2,346 mg (98%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g||Monounsaturated Fat 13 g|