- Ingredients: 17
- Serves: 6
Pork and shellfish stew with *black brine-cured kalamata olives are available at greek and italian markets and some supermarkets..
- *Black brine-cured Kalamata olives are available at Greek and Italian markets and some supermarkets.
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese with chives, room temperature
- 1 5.3-ounce package basil and roasted garlic goat cheese or 6 oz. soft fresh goat cheese , room temperature
- 2 3/4 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. drained capers
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh Italian parsley
Spicy Sabayon Sauce
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Six mint sprigs
- Step 1 Transfer pork and marinade to heavy large saucepan. Add paprika and 1 teaspoon salt. Bring mixture to boil.
- Step 2 Reduce heat, cover and simmer until pork is tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes. (Pork can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Step 3 Add tomato sauce, shrimp and clams to pork. Cover and boil until shrimp are cooked through and clams open, about 10 minutes.