- Ingredients: 20
- Serves: 6
Potato "soufflé" with russet potatoes, two 4-ounce containers of whipped cream cheese with chives, sour cream, 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted, large eggs, beaten lightly.
- 6 russet potatoes
- two 4-ounce containers of whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 1/4 cups cubed seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup cubed seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsps. finely chopped lemon peel
- 1 head Boston lettuce
Grilling And Serving
- Fresh herb sprigs
- Lemon wedges
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Peel potatoes and quarter. In a large saucepan cover potatoes with salted cold water by 1-inch and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Drain potatoes and while still warm force through a ricer or medium disk of a food mill into a bowl.
|Calories 418||Carbohydrates 43 g (14%)|
|Fat 24 g (37%)||Protein 9 g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 14 g (69%)||Sodium 165 mg (7%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 3 g (12%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6 g||Cholesterol 129 mg (43%)|