- Ingredients: 7
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 20 mins
- Level: easy
Pumpkin and ginger muffins with pumpkin, half spoon granulated sugar, egg(s) (free range), margarine, self-raising white flour, ginger (ground), milk. To make this pumpkin and ginger muffins for 12 persons you will need 20 mins for preparation and 20 mins for baking.
- 250g Pumpkin
- 125g Half Spoon granulated sugar
- 3 Egg(s) (free range)
- 175g Margarine
- 350g Self-raising white flour
- 1tbsp Ginger (ground)
- 2tbsp Milk
- Step 1Pre heat the oven to 180°c (fan 160°c, gas mark 4). Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Step 2Place the pumpkin in a food processor and whiz until quite finely chopped. Add all the remaining ingredients except the milk, and whiz until smooth. Add the milk gradually until you get a soft dropping consistency. Alternatively you could grate the pumpkin and beat in the remaining ingredients.
For this step you will need
- Step 3Divide between the muffin cases and bake for about twenty minutes until firm to the touch.