- Ingredients: 17
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5 mins
- Bake: 15 mins
Roasted cherry tomatoes with mint with pint cherry or grape tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper, finely chopped fresh mint. To make this roasted cherry tomatoes with mint for 4 persons you will need 5 mins for preaparation and 15 mins for baking.
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsps. finely chopped fresh mint
For the Bavarian Cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsps. confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups milk
- Seeds from 2 vanilla beans, or 2 tbsps. pure vanilla paste
For the coulis
- *Be sure to use white rice flour; brown will result in gritty pizza dough.
- Special equipment: pizza stone or heavy baking sheet, baking peel or heavy baking sheet, parchment paper
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 Toss tomatoes with oil, salt, and pepper in a small baking pan and roast in middle of oven until skins just begin to split, 5 to 10 minutes.
For this step you will need
|Calories 84||Carbohydrates 14 g (5%)|
|Fat 4 g (5%)||Protein 1 g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g (2%)||Sodium 146 mg (6%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Fiber 2 g (7%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g||Cholesterol 0|