- Ingredients: 18
- Serves: 6
Rosemary orzo with orzo, extra-virgin olive oil, finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves.
- 1 lb. orzo
- 3 tbsps. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
For the pesto:
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves, washed well and spun dry
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted golden brown and cooled
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped and mashed to a paste with 1/2 tsp. salt
Grilling And Serving
- Fresh herb sprigs
- Lemon wedges
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Bring a 6-quart saucepan of salted water to a boil and cook orzo until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain orzo well and in a large bowl toss with oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
For this step you will need
|Calories 340||Carbohydrates 57 g (19%)|
|Fat 8 g (12%)||Protein 10 g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 1 g (6%)||Sodium 5 mg (0%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 2 g (10%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5 g||Cholesterol 0|