- Ingredients: 15
- Serves: 4
Sea bass with mexicana-chinoise sauce with chopped fresh cilantro.
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsps. warm water
- a 1/4-ounce package active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsps. peanut oil
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cornmeal plus additional for sprinkling pizza pan
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- *available at Mexican markets, some specialty foods shops, and some supermarkets
- Accompaniments:Guacamole orFresh Tomato Salsa
For the orange caramel
To assemble dish
- Special equipment: a 2- to 2 1/2-quart shallow flameproof casserole dish
- Garnish: toasted pine nuts
- Step 1 Add onion, garlic and ginger; sauté until golden, about 3 minutes. Add chili and mushrooms; sauté 1 minute.
- Step 2 Stir in wine, soy sauce, black bean sauce, marmalade and lime juice; bring to boil. Season fish with salt and pepper.
For this step you will need
- Step 3 Place in same skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until fish is just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
|Calories 306||Carbohydrates 14 g (5%)|
|Fat 5 g (8%)||Protein 45 g (90%)|
|Saturated Fat 1 g (6%)||Sodium 1,063 mg (44%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g||Fiber 1 g (6%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g||Cholesterol 93 mg (31%)|