- Ingredients: 21
- Serves: 4
Sorrel salad with creamy chive dressing with , , loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, loosely packed fresh tarragon, leaves coarsely chopped if large.
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 pound hearts of romaine, torn into bite-size pcs.
- 1/4 pound frisée, trimmed and torn into bite-size pcs.
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsps. loosely packed fresh tarragon, leaves coarsely chopped if large
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 small zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick in half-moon shapes
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced 1/2 inch in half-moon shapes
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper