- Ingredients: 23
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10 min
- Bake: 25 min
Spaghetti squash with moroccan spices with spaghetti squash, , garlic cloves, minced, ground cumin, ground coriander, cayenne, salt, chopped fresh cilantro. To make this spaghetti squash with moroccan spices for 4 persons you will need 10 min for preaparation and 25 min for baking.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into pcs.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh cilantro
For panna cotta
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 3/4 cups well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 6 tbsps. sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps. unflavored gelatin, from less than 2 envelopes
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Special equipment: 6 stainless-steel or ceramic molds
- Peach Chutney
Heat in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Special equipment: two 12-inch squares cheesecloth
To smoke duck
- 1 tsp. Darjeeling tea leaves
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
To glaze pears
To finish sauce and duck
- Special equipment: wok with lid, heavy-duty foil, 12-inch round wire rack, 3-quart baking dish; instant-read thermometer
- Step 1 Pierce squash (about an inch deep) all over with a small sharp knife to prevent bursting. Cook in an 800-watt microwave oven on high power (100 percent) for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Step 2 Turn squash over and microwave until squash feels slightly soft when pressed, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, melt butter in a small heavy saucepan over moderately high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, about 1 minute.
For this step you will need
- Step 4 Carefully halve squash lengthwise (it will give off steam) and remove and discard seeds. Working over a bowl, scrape squash flesh with a fork, loosening and separating strands as you remove it from skin.