- Ingredients: 14
- Serves: 2
Stir-fried spinach with ginger and garlic with a 10-ounce bag fresh spinach or 2 small bunches, vegetable oil, minced peeled fresh gingerroot, garlic clove, minced.
- a 10-ounce bag fresh spinach or 2 small bunches
- 2 tsps. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. minced peeled fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
For four-day preserved lemon zest
- 24 large tortilla chips
- Additional chopped fresh cilantro
For the wilted spinach
- 1/4 head of Napa cabbage
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 Wash spinach well, discarding coarse stems, and drain in a colander. In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking and stir-fry gingerroot and garlic until fragrant, 10 to 15 seconds.
For this step you will need
|Calories 76||Carbohydrates 6 g (2%)|
|Fat 5 g (8%)||Protein 4 g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 0 g (2%)||Sodium 112 mg (5%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 3 g (13%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3 g||Cholesterol 0|