- Ingredients: 29
- Serves: 8
Sweet corn pudding with frozen corn kernels , thawed, large eggs, whipping cream, whole milk, sugar, butter, room temperature, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt.
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels , thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 6 tbsps. sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsps. all purpose flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
For tomato sauce:
- 35-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 6 oz. large green olives with pits
- 3 lemons
- 2 pounds baby artichokes, about 2 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 celery ribs, halved crosswise
- 2 tbsps. capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 2 tbsps. finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Whisk together in medium bowl:
- *Chef Neal Fraser uses Chilean or European Turbot. If neither is available, gray sole or lemon sole can be substituted.
- **Available at some supermarkets and specialty shops or at earthy.com.
- 8 ramekins or aluminum foil muffin cups
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Blend all ingredients in processor until almost smooth.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake pudding until brown and center is just set, about 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; serve.
|Calories 316||Carbohydrates 30 g (10%)|
|Fat 19 g (29%)||Protein 7 g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 11 g (53%)||Sodium 437 mg (18%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 2 g (7%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5 g||Cholesterol 143 mg (48%)|