- Ingredients: 9
- Serves: 12
Triple-berry sundaes with quarts vanilla ice cream, 1-pint baskets fresh blueberries, fresh mint sprigs.
- diced bell pepper and seeded cucumber
- Special equipment: A 9″-diameter tart pan with a removable bottom
- 2 pints vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 head of Napa cabbage
- 4 cups peeled jicama, cut into matchstick-size pcs.
- 3 cups pea sprouts
- Step 1 Combine 3 cups strawberries and raspberries in processor. Purée until smooth. Add powdered sugar and liqueur; blend well.
- Step 2 Scoop ice cream into 12 bowls, dividing equally. Spoon sauce over. Garnish with blueberries, remaining strawberries and mint, it desired.
For this step you will need
|Calories 284||Carbohydrates 43 g (14%)|
|Fat 10 g (16%)||Protein 4 g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 6 g (30%)||Sodium 72 mg (3%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g||Fiber 4 g (17%)|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3 g||Cholesterol 39 mg (13%)|