- Ingredients: 24
- Serves: 2
Vanilla custard sauce with large egg yolks, sugar, whole milk, vanilla bean, split lengthwise.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsps. sugar
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pcs.
- 5 tsps. ice water
- confectioners sugar
- chocolate sauce or warm honey
- Mix of large and tiny white roses and fresias
- 8 1-pint containers fresh strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh blackberries
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh raspberries
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Step 1 Whisk egg yolks and sugar in medium bowl until well blended, about 2 minutes. Bring milk and vanilla bean to boil in heavy medium saucepan; gradually whisk into yolk mixture.
For this step you will need
- Step 2 Return custard to saucepan and stir over medium heat until custard thickens and leaves path on back of spoon when finger is drawn across, about 4 minutes (do not boil).
|Calories 58||Carbohydrates 6 g (2%)|
|Fat 3 g (4%)||Protein 2 g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1 g (6%)||Sodium 16 mg (1%)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g||Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 72 mg (24%)|